Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Wednesday

Today was pretty good.
The first class I had was History, which was fun. We got to watch Tuesday Newsday, a show from YMS that they air every Tuesday. They had to be a day late though, but it was fine. It was a short show today, though. Then we began on our project, where we have to make a poster trying to convinge people from England to go to our region. I WANTED the Southern Colonies, but instead I got the Mid- Atlantic. Admittedly, it is much easier to find good stuff about that region than about the Southern region. In P.E , we had to do this whole anti-bullying thing. It was pretty boring. We had to take a Quarterly test in Advanced English. It was real easy for me, and I was the first one to finish, with a 97% A! I think that is really good. In math we learned how to find the "value of X" when it is being multiplied. It was a short lesson, because we had to do a lot at the beginning of the day. Ends up we got bad grades on the quiz, so she had to reteach us addidion and subtraction. I was glad when the day was done, I was tired.
After school, I started my Science Fair project. It will be fully completed in about two days. We also gave Biscuit a long needed bath, and she is now doing her post-bath freakout. It sure is funny!

Only 4 more days untill my birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment