Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thursday

What a great day!
So, it started out in Science, which we had a Metric System Test. It was really easy, and I hope I got a good grade on it. In Wheel, we got to do Advertisements. I did a energy drink, targeting teens. I thought it looked pretty good. I love Teen Living, and it is a shame that our last class is Monday. Then I have Keyboarding, I think. I lost my class sheet, so I have no clue. Yikes. In Advanced English we had to organize a paper's Main Idea and Details on Inspiration Software. The software is really cool and helpful. I enjoyed the assignment. I will be printing tomorrow. In Math, we did independent work, checking out quizzes. Guess what? Remember that quiz that every one bombed? I only missed one question! How great is that?
After school, I checked on my experiment, and got on the computer. Not much happened. I just Stumbled a lot.
Only 2 days until my birthday! I am so ready!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment