Friday, November 4, 2011

Tomorrow is the day!

I thought I would blog one last time as a 11 year old about my day. I mean, why not?
So today was pretty good. We had this big review thing for History (since we have our DBA Wednesday) and I did pretty good. I have a lot of studying to do over the weekend, though. We had this fitness relay in P.E, where you get in groups and see who can finish the selected fitness thing. Lots of people cheated. In Adv. English, I finally got my graphic organizer printed. My teacher absolutely LOVED it! I spent the rest of the block reading some magazines. In Math, we took a very important quiz, which I got a %100 on!!!!
The real fun happened after school, when we had our pre-birthday celebration. Mom gave me my presents, which included chew toys for my hamster and a really cool bag that you can iron on things. It is big enough to hold my books, and much easier than my backpack. I can iron on more stuff, and put buttons on it. It is so cute!!! Then, we ordered pizza and watched Cars 2. It was really funny. I enjoyed it. After the movie, I had to finish up my Science Fair Experiment, which was the egg in vinegar thing. I would upload pictures of how it turned out, but Blgger is being stupid. Let's just say that it was squishy and cool.
Well, tomorrow is the day I turn 12. I am so excited!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment