Thursday, November 17, 2011

The last Week

Sorry I have not blogged in a while. It has been a busy week.
Friday- Today I just planned to relax the entire day, but then around three guess who picked me up? Chloe Powers. Ends up, for my birthday, they were going to take me to the Outer Banks! I was so excited. It was going to be so much fun! The car ride there was quick, probably because Chloe and I played the entire way. We were staying in this giant beach house with some friends (they were all here for the OBX marathon). It was so pretty! There was a elevator, but it was really creepy because the light did not work. We stayed up late, played with the IPad, got in the hot tub, and had a great time. It was around one when we finally got to sleep.
Saturday- We woke up early today to go to a big convention to get some stuff for the marathon. It was really interesting there. They were selling a lot of stuff. After the convention, we went to Moe's to eat. It was delicious! We also stopped by Kitty Hawks Kite, which is a REALLY cool store. Then we headed home and hung out until a very delicious dinner of pasta and a quick hot tub visit. We also went to Sweet Frog, which is amazing, and (in my opinion) quite cheap! We got to sleep early, because the marathon was tomorrow morning.
Well, I have to get to bed, so I will continue this post tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment