Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sunday

What a good Sunday.
When I woke up, it was too late to go to church, sadly. Hopefully I will be up at a good time to go next week. I spent most of the day reading my Son of Neptune book. It is so good. I will post a review when I am done with it. I also got all my homework done. I was supposed to do it yesterday, but I decided to give myself a break since it was my birthday. So I had to do it today. It wasn't too hard, just a paper and some copying questions. Now I am all ready for School.
Man, Daylight Savings is awesome. It feels like it is time to go to bed, but then I look at a clock and realize I still have an hour! Also, I get to technically sleep in in the Morning. The only way it will affect me badly is School, because it will feel like an hour longer. At least we have Tuesday off.
I hope tomorrow is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment