Saturday, November 5, 2011

Life of a Smart 12 year old!

So, to celebrate my birthday, I decided to change my blog name to Life of a smart 12 Year Old, so that it would be proper! But I have to keep the URL the same, so if you are trying to get to the website, it is still 11, not 12.
It has been a great Birthday. I got a lot of sleep last night, which was a great blessing. In the morning, Mom and I decided to go to IHOP. It sure was good! After IHOP, we had to go to Walmart so that I can get a billboard for my Science Project. We also picked up more iron on stuff for my bag (rhinestone letters and Breast Cancer Awareness iron on) and a fuzzy pillow for me, something I really wanted. Then we went to Barnes & Nobles, where I got 2 amazing books, The Son Of Neptune and Book 2 of 39 Clues. We headed home after back, my bag filled with great books.
There was something like a Yard Sale over at Zion, so I went to check it out. They had this beautiful ornament for only one dollar. For my birthday, Tim got it for me. Now I can hang it on my small tree!
Later that night, we went out and got McDonalds and a Pull Apart Cake ( cupcakes connected by icing) with candles that turn the flame blue. We had a mini- celebration, and now we are watching X- Men First Class. So far it is a great movie.
In my opinion, I think being 12 is so much better than 11. Plus, I had an amazing birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment