Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Last Few Days

Sorry I have not blogged in a while. Here is an update:
Monday- Monday was not as good as I imagined. A bunch of things throughout the school day went wrong, like me almost missing the bus, forgetting my book at home, and learning I had 2 whole assignments missing. After school was a bit better, because Austin was over, and I had tons of fun.
Tuesday- What a relief that there was no school! I was so tired, and it felt good to sleep in. Plus, it gave me time to finish my Son of Neptune book, which I did. It was also Mark's Birthday, so we got to do fun things like have an Ice Cream Cake. There was some cleaning involved, but it was quick. I did a lot of studying for my DBA, and fell asleep with my study stuff all over my bed.
Wednesday- Today was long. I had the DBA first thing in the morning in History. It was kinda hard, but not too bad. I think I got a decent score. In P.E, we had our second quarter Pacer. I did worse than I did last time, because, well, I didn't pace myself. In Adv. English, we did some practice on "Show, not Tell", a type of writing where you make the reader feel like they were there. I love this type of writing, and I am pretty good at it. In math, we did prep for the DBA tomorrow. I feel good about it, except for some subjects. Oh well. I WILL get a good grade. After school, I skyped Chloe. It was good to talk to her.
I will post a review on "The Son of Neptune" tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment