Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy November!

So it is finally November, the greatest month of the year! The time where there is the crispness of Fall with barely any hot days. Plus, it holds my birthday, which is right around the corner! I want to get the most blog views in November. To do that, I need around 70 views. As long as I blog every day and at least 2 people look every day, I will make it. Anyways, here is my Monday and Tuesday:
Monday- Monday was a tiring day. I nearly fell asleep in two classes, a side effect of being sick. P.E wasn't bad, though, because it was Picture Day. So I got to sit on the bleachers and finish up assignments while hanging out with my 2nd Block Best Friend, Ruby. Math wasn't horrible either. We started Algebra, so she decided to make these cool stations for us so that we can practice "finding X". Nothing really happened at home, although Mom is still sick.
Tuesday- Tuesday was super fun. We learned about the Metric system for Volume, which totally beats the American system. In whell, we got to cook CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFINS! They were amazing. Plus, next Wheel class, we get to make advertisements! In Adv. English, we learned about Main Idea and Supportting Details in a paragraph. It wasn't the greatest lesson, but before it we got to discuss how the Earth's Population hit 7 billion! I find it absolutely amazing. In Math we had a quiz, which I am SURE I rocked. Hopefully, a %100 is in my future. At home, a package arrived from Tutu to me, with some awesome stuf: two very funny books and grade A drawing paper! I am so happy!
Only 5 more days untill my Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment