Monday, August 29, 2011

Saturday, Sunday, and Today

Saturday we went to this evangelism conference with Levi. It was pretty fun, until the last part, which was a bit boring. We then went home and just did our own thing. That night, we got in the hot tub for a while. It was as great as ever. Then it was time for showers, since there was church the next morning. After my shower, I helped Tutu with her Sunday school project and knitted for a while. Oh yeah, I have started knitting! It is super fun. I hope to get good enough to make a scarf.
Sunday was a fun day. I got to help out with the preschoolers. They were so well behaved. After church, we went and ate at Taco Del Mar. Then we went home and relaxed. Later on, we went to Kua Bay. It started raining, and was so beautiful on the water, like a pattern. Plus, the surf was nice sized.
Today has been pretty good. I went to walmart with Tutu, and got a new pair of Knitting needles and Yarn! The yarn is so soft. We plan to go to the beach later on today. I hear there is a swell coming, so fingers crossed for lots of big waves!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment