Saturday, August 13, 2011

Yesterday and Today

Yesterday was a shopping day. We all got up and went to Target, Ross, the library, and walmart.
In Ross, I got the sweetest tennis shoes ever! They had lightweight foam, so it feels like nothing on my feet! I wish I could do some jogging in them, but my foot has a nasty cut in it. So it's flip-flops until it heals.
I was so glad to be in the library again. I used to have nothing to read, now I have 3 books!
After a long day, we all got into the hot tub (yes, a hot tub!) and relaxed.

Today is a work day. We are doing chores around the house. I just baked a cake as one of my chores!! It's cooling now, so I have to wait a while.
While the cake baked, me and Tutu started playing a puzzle game. Mostly all we had to do was find stuff. I decided I would rather blog right now. So so far that has been my day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment