Friday, August 19, 2011

Thursday and Friday

Thursday: We did so much stuff Thursday. We started out working around the house. Then around 10-11, Gramps and I went to the Dump, the Library, some store, and Wendy's. I stayed in the car while Gramps went to the store, so I could read some. I got some really good books, like Coraline. It was interesting and sorta scary. The Wendy's was delicious. I love their fries. When we got home, we relaxed for a while, then we all went to Kua Bay. There was supposed to be a swell, but we missed it. So we all worked together to make a magnificent Lighthouse out of sand. Then, soon after dinner, we went to the movies. Tutu and Gramps saw Cowboys vs. Instead, Mark and I saw Rise of the Planet of the Apes. It. Was. Stupid. Just plain stupid. Plus, there was only one big fight scene. It wasn't very interesting. Once I got home I fell asleep quickly, because it was already around 11:00 PM.
Today: Today has been more relaxed. Mark is out earning his 15 dollars by washing the windows. I have finished all my homework, so my afternoons are free. I'm probably going to spend them either helping Mark with his homework or reading. It just feels good, knowing I don't have to do it anymore.
Me and Tutu just finished putting pineapple seed in a pot. It was hard but fun work. Only now I'm COVERED in dirt! We will put Fertilizer on them Tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment