Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Sun., Mon., Tues., and Today

Sunday: Sunday was a very busy day. We went to church in the morning. I was glad to be back in that church, but nothing is like Seaford Baptist. After church, my friend Sasha came over to my house to play. We got to bake cookies and put on plays. It was so much fun! Once Sasha went home, we went over to Levi's (my other friend) house. While the parents played Mexican Train, Levi, Mark and I played on the Wii.
Monday: We didn't do much on Monday. We visited Otec for a while, but other than that we had a low key day.
Tuesday: We visited Kua Bay Tuesday. It was so much fun, with some nice sized waves. We played Mexican Train that night, and I won!
Today: Today will be the final day of Homework! I just have a bit left on it, and I can do it easily! After that, I will have my afternoons free!!!! We might go to the beach later on tonight.

1 comment:

  1. WoW! You certainly are busy! We miss you both very much. Are you going to hike the lava tube? How about visiting the volcano? Remember, I told you to ask Tutu if you guys can go up to the observatory. We all wish we were there with you guys. Very much so. But I have to work, Keli has to work, and Tim needs to get ready for the school year.

    Love you.....keep writing on here, you are doing a great job. It's excellent practice to write on your blog as often as possible if you are going to be a future author.

    Good night. Say hello to O-Tec beach for me, especially the little inlet of water that we like to play in.

    love you

    ReplyDelete