Saturday, September 3, 2011

The Rest Of My Week

Tuesday- We went to the beach, hoping for a swell, but It wasn't as good as we hoped.
Wednesday- Gramps had to go to Honolulu today and tomorrow for surgery on his ear. He left early that morning. Since Gramps wasn't here, we decided it was safe for us to go to Otec really early, so we can get some sun. I had lots of fun, and didn't get too badly sunburned.
Thursday- Today was a town day. We were going to go to the library, then to Safeway, then to a beauty salon to get a haircut. But Gramps got an early flight back, so we had to skip the haircut. We went to Kua bay that late afternoon. The waves were gigantic!
Friday- I finally got my haircut, and it was so cute! I got it in layers, so my hair thinned out. It is so easy to deal with now! We went to Kua Bay again. The waves were bigger than yesterday! Then, nearing sunset, we had to get out of the water, because they spotted a shark! It was so cool and quite freaky.

No comments:

Post a Comment