Monday, September 19, 2011

Sick

Well, whatever mom had, I have it too now. I have been sick all day. I might as well blog during this time.
Saturday- Uncle Rob and Aunt Debbie left today. It was really sad, because I enjoyed their visit. I hope to see them soon. It was raining all day, so I could not go outside.I mostly just read and played Sims, until that night, when I had to do my homework. I did it on the new desk Uncle Rob and I set up before he left. It is so neat!
Sunday- I missed church because I slept in. Tutu, Gramps and Mom went, though. When they got back, we went to Wawa. It was the first time in a while that I was able to get a milkshake. It tasted so good. We went back to the house and watched TV.
Monday- I was felling bad the second I got up. My head hurt, and it was hard to swallow. But I had to suck it up and go to school. I tried to make it through first period, but I couldn't. So Tutu and Gramps picked me up. I went to sleep after some chicken noodle soup. When I woke up, I felt considerably better. I read and played games for a while, then I abandoned my bed and went to the living room. Mom just came home from work, tired as ever but not sick.
We are about to eat some delicious ham. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment