Monday, November 5, 2012

Hello!

       I'm back! Today is my birthday, and as a birthday celebration, I have decided start this blog up again!

       I have not posted for about five or six months. I am not exactly sure why. I just...well, stopped posting! Different things got in the way, and I stopped wanting to post anymore. But now I finally do again, and what better time to start it up than on my birthday? So I changed the name, changed the URL, and changed the layout! It is time to start fresh with this blog!
   
     I will still attempt to post every single day, but some days I might miss it, or some days I might post twice! This blog will definitely not be very consistent. But I promise, I will not take a LONG break like I did this time.

   Expect new posts to come very soon!

              ~Bethany

1 comment:

  1. Hey I really like your blog, follow for follow? marshmollie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete