Tuesday, November 6, 2012

11/6/12

So today we had school off because of the election, which is really cool. I had a great and fun day!
  For the first part of the day, I did not really do much. I slept in late and just read Mark of Athena. But at around 12, I got a text from my friend Darcy, asking if I could go to this place called Rebounders. Rebounders is this place in Newport news, where you pay money for an hour inside a room where the walls and floor is made out of TRAMPOLINES! So of course I said yes, and used some of my Birthday Money to go. And it was WORTH IT! That place is so much fun! You can do tricks off the walls, jump into a foam pit, or just jump around! Man was it amazing. And a good workout, too!
  After Rebounders, I came home and had dinner. Then I worked on my science project. I am growing Lima beans in oil and water. I had to prepare the seeds. I put the seeds in paper towels soaked in oil/water, then put them is plastic baggies. Finally, I put them in Keli's room (her room is the only one with a heater) by her window for light. I learned a new fact today: I HATE vegetable oil. It is so slimy and yucky and hard to get off. Oh well.
  Well, I had a great day, but I CANNOT wait until tomorrow! After like three weeks, church drama will be back on! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment