Tuesday, November 13, 2012

11/13

 Bad day again. Can you guess why? Yep. Darcy.
   It started out not so much bad, but mildly irritating. It was raining, the bus was late, and I had my science fair board. What a great mix. But the board survived, and so did I. First block was when things started going downhill.
   My first block I share with Rhianna(a best friend) and Darcy. I informed Rhianna that we were fighting, just so she would know and not have to wonder why we were not talking. We all had to sit together on the bleachers (we were in Chorus). Rhianna then proceeded to ask why I was mad at her, and I said that Darcy said some really hurtful things to me. So Darcy decides to join the conversation, saying that the truth hurts, that her hurtful words were true because her parents said so, and other really mean things. I started crying and asked the Chorus Teacher if I could go to the bathroom. She saw i was crying, and pulled me aside to ask me what happened. I told her, and she gave me some words of encouragement. I asked Darcy one more time to stop, explaining that I was uncomfortable with talking about boys, wearing makeup, and doing other girly things. She still said that all those mean things she said was the truth.
  Second block was uneventful, but during third block, the guidance counselor pulled me out of class. The Chorus Teacher had told her what happened. She comforted me, and told me if there were any other problems, I should talk to her.
  I thought the day would get better from there, but I was wrong. Darcy had started lying to make it seem like she did nothing wrong. First she lied to Rhianna, saying that I was the one who was lying, then she lied to Mark, saying that she was joking and I just took it too seriously. I have proof the last one is a lie. During the first conversation we had, the one that really hurt, I asked her multiple times if she was joking, and she said no. Then, when I started crying, she did not explain it was a joke. Nope, she let me cry. Then, this morning, when I was CLEARLY hurt by her words, did she explain that she was joking? Nope. She is obviously lying.
  Once again I was cheered up by my amazing family, but I fear tomorrow. I have another block with her, and I don't want to get hurt again. I don't want another bad day.

1 comment:

  1. Just remember high school doesn't last forever and keep posting your really good

    ReplyDelete