Thursday, November 8, 2012

11/8/12

 So, I think I'm not going to post on Wednesdays, they are just too busy. So I will inform you on Thursdays, instead!
 Wednesday- It was incredibly busy. Once I got out of school (which was boring) I went to church drama, which was awesome! We started practicing for next weeks skit. Afterward, I went home and did my homework. I wanted to come to church, but mom was feeling sick, so we did not go. I went to bed a bit late because of homework. I also checked on the seeds. No growth.
Thursday- Well, today was an OK day. I was supposed to do my solo in chorus, but we were too busy getting ready for the winter concert. I did, however, get to do my oral presentation in French. I did pretty good, I hope. At lunch, thanks to the B.Y.O.T program (Bring Your Own Technology) I got to bring my DSi. It was really fun.
   After school, I went to school drama practice. We got on computers and found pictures of costumes for the characters, and pictures of what we want the set/props to look like. I printed lots of pictures for the graveyard scene. I have kinda made the props and set for that scene my own little project. I do that sometimes.
   After drama, mom picked me up and went home. She had a teleconference, but when she was done with that, we went to subway for Mark's birthday. It tasted really good, and Mark was happy. The rest of the night was pretty relaxed.
  Tomorrow is Friday, and we have Monday off! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment