Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve

Yay! Today is Christmas Eve. The excitement for tomorrow is at it's peak. I really CAN NOT wait!
Well, of course today started with cleaning. It's a family tradition! After that, it's usually bore, bore, bore, bore, BORE. Then finally it's nighttime. Instead of going to service this year, we went looking at Christmas lights. They were BEAUTIFUL! Then we went home and opened our annual Christmas Eve present. This year, what I opened was the things I wanted most: shampoo, cookies and lip gloss. My Christmas is complete.
Some people only like Christmas because of the presents. But I like Christmas because it brings our whole family together for some holiday cheer. So tomorrow, before you open any presents, give each and every family member of yours a big hug.
Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment