Monday, December 27, 2010

Snow!

Sorry I did not blog yesterday. Here's a catch-up:
Sunday- SNOW! When I woke up, the ground was completely covered in snow! I quickly got ready and went outside. I played with my brother and his friend. When I was done, I came back in and enjoyed the warmth of a home and the entertainment of a X-box.
Today I woke up and had to clean. Once I finished, I went back to bed and woke up, miserable, at 4:00PM. The rest of the day I just hanged. At night, I made a delicious milkshake. Here is how:
1. Poor milk into a cup
2. Put cup of milk in microwave and set time to thirty seconds.
3. Stand at microwave, and pray that the cup won't explode or something untill done.
4. Take out cup and add hot chocolate mix.
5. Stir
6.Stir
7. Add straw while still stirring.
8.Stir
9. Give up stirring and drain the cup in 10 seconds.
10. Resist the urge to make more.

No comments:

Post a Comment