Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Catch up and Today

Saturday- Nothing at all.
Sunday- Stayed up late to watch the Lunar Eclipce, only to realize that it was TOMORROW night.
Monday- Stayed up late again to watch the lunar Eclipse but it was too cloudy to see it.
Tuesday- Was SO TIRED. Had my last OM practice before winter break. SO MUCH FUN!
Today I woke up, tired as ever, but luckily did not have to change, because today was PJ day. I accidentally wore the exact same PJ's as my teacher, Mrs. lorio!
It was a half day, because it was the day before Winter Break. So we didn't do any work.
When I got home, I was so tired I just plopped down on the couch and slept. I was lazy the rest of the day.
Eventually I got my self up and started on my Christmas drawing. It was beautiful! I wish I had a picture.
Only 3 more days untill Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment