Saturday, December 11, 2010

December 11th, 2010

Well, today was a great day. It started out with me going to shopping with the sherrif. It's an activity where you can get gifts for friends, family, and yourself for free. It was pretty sweet. But the best part was when I got to get a free bike! I was so syced. I needed a new bike. So Shopping With the Sherrif was awesome.
Right after Shopping With the Sherrif, me and mom went to the theater to see Voyage of the dawn treader in 3D. The movie was great, but the 3D was a problem. You see, whenever I watch a 3D movie, my eyes hurt and I get a headache. So I had to take them off.
After the movie, we went to Dollar tree and bought some Stocking Stuffers. Then we went back home.
At nighttime, some old friends from HA came to visit. My friend, Dia, Dia's friend, I forget her name, Keli and I watched a movie and played apples too apples while the parents went out to eat. Then they left.
So all in all, today was pretty awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment