Saturday, January 28, 2012

Yorktown and Doctor Who

Thursday- Thursday was a great day. Not only was it a half day, but it was the last day of school until TUESDAY! My classes were fine. I enjoyed history, and sort of liked Math. When I got home I just relaxed.
Friday- Friday was a very lazy day. I woke up really late, and spent most of the day on Minecraft and watching Dr. Who. It was warm out, so I went outside for a while. I was up late watching more Dr. Who.
Saturday- Today was a fun day. I woke up at around ten to do some cleaning for mom. I tried to get back to sleep, but I could not. So I got up. About ten minutes after I got up, Darcy came and picked me up. We had a great day together in Yorktown, visiting Museums and shops. I loved the Yorktown Shoppe. It had so much cool stuff. When I got home Mom ordered pizza, and we all are having a relaxed night.

No comments:

Post a Comment