Saturday, January 21, 2012

Minecraft and Pull-ups

Thursday- Today was OK. In Keyboarding, I finally finished my Career project. I will be the first one to present on Monday. I am kind of nervous. After school, I decided to give Minecraft a shot. My brothers semmed to enjoy it, so I thought it would be fun. It was. I am now addicted.
Friday- Nothing exciting happened in School today, but in he afternoon I got to go to Darcy's. I was trying to get my arm muscles up (since they were noodles) and she offered to help me. We trained for a bit, then gave up and just played around. She lent me her pull up bar, so I could practice. She is a good friend.
Saturday- Today was quite lazy. I spent most of it on Minecraft and practicing pull ups. Mom got us Taco Bell, which tasted wonderful. It has been raining on and off.
I can't wait for church tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment