Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday the 13th

I always loved when this day came along. I would try to see just how unlucky I was. Well, this year, Friday the 13th lived up to it's expectations. In other words, not a very good day.
It started when I woke up at 8:00. I had missed the bus. Keli, thankfully, was there to give Mark and me a ride. In first block, I had History. I had to to a retest on the History test I took. Of course, I missed one of the questions. My second block was fine, but I had a horrible lunch. I had won the lunch competition, but when I went to the room I needed to go to get my prize had no teacher in it. I did not get the prize. Third Block and Fourth was fine, except for when a friend of mine came up to me in Fourth and said, " I can't believe YOU won the prize!" Wow, that sure is nice.
Overall, not the best day. Can't wait to start fresh tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment