Friday, October 21, 2011

Update

I have not blogged in a while, but here is what's going on in my life so far:
The biggest news yet is that Mark and I got baby hamsters! They are adorable. Mine is named Moony (boy), while Mark's is named Padfoot (girl). But the problem is we need a bigger cage for them, so they can exercise. I am trying to save up, but I still don't have enough. I hope my birthday money I will receive will help.
School is going great. I am managing a high A in every class, except for Math. But I will bring that grade up soon. I have a test in Science AND Math, so I will be studying all weekend. Oh well. At least I will get good grades.
A couple days ago Chloe visited. It was great seeing her. I really missed her. We went to Yorktown Beach, then back to the place she was staying. I had loads of fun with her.
I have now joined the Seaford Baptist Choir! I decided to a couple weeks back. So far it has been great. I love singing on stage. But my favorite part is the practices. They are really fun. We did not have practice this week, but we will be singing still on Sunday. I can't wait!

I will try and keep on blogging every day, though it will be hard, what with school, church, and studying. I am sorry if I miss a couple days.

No comments:

Post a Comment