Sunday, October 23, 2011

My Saturday and Sunday

Saturday- Today was a very low key day. We already cleaned up everything yesterday, so we did not have to clean today. We had to make a trip to Target for Tim, who needed a costume for drama. We also got loads of candy. Yum!
Sunday- I was the only one to go with mom today to church. It was nice. I thought our new Youth Pastor did an excellent job in his teaching. He is a great Youth Pastor, but I can never remember his name. Huh.
I got to sing again today. It was great being up there. I always enjoy Choir. The Sermon was great, too. Pastor Dennis preached about one of my favorite stories in the bible: Where the widow gave two coins to the Church, and Jesus is more pleased with her than the other rich people, "giving" by pouring large amounts of money into the treasury. He was very detailed about the story. I thought it was very insightful, and perfect for sacrifice Sunday. I did not give anything because I forgot, but I will give next week. I'm really excited for next week, because Pastor Gene is preaching.
After Church, me and mom went to Chili's and got Big Mouth Bites. We also talked about a lot of things. It was great getting mom to myself for a while.
It was a nice day, so we decided to go and walk White Oak Trail with Biscuit. We tried to keep her on the leash, but eventually we gave up and let her run free. We know she is a smart dog, and she won't wander out of our sight.
That was my wonderful, eventful weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed spending time with you today as well! And it is fun having you sing in choir.

    I am proud of you and praying for your TWO BIG tests tomorrow, I hope you are ready!!!! I know that you are....

    Mom

    ReplyDelete