Monday, October 24, 2011

Monday

Oh Mondays. Mondays, Mondays, Mondays.....
First thing at School today was our Scientific Method test, which I rocked. I was one of the earlier people who finished, so my teacher gave me three stacks of papers and asked me to staple them as more tests for the other 3 billion or so ( the stacks were HUGE!) kids. I got into a nice rhythm, and completed a lot, before some of my friends int that class came to help. We finished with a couple minutes to spare. In Teen living, we got to make Monkey Bread, which was sort of like cinnamin pull-aparts. They were delicious. In Advanced English we started working on revising our Writing Assignments, choosing our favorite one and fixing it up to A standards. Mine is looking awesome. Also, I got some pretty good news: Mrs. Correll says that I have the highest grade average out of all the students she teaches! In FOA (math) we had an integers test. It was kinda hard. Later I looked on Edlline, and I had a B. It isn't that bad, considering I thought I got a C. But I do have to bring my grade up some more.
I did not do much at home, mostly just Homework and Computer. I decided, since I had a lot of time on my hands, I might as well blog tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment