Thursday, December 29, 2011

Last Few Days

Monday- Monday was a very long day. We had to go out and exchange Christmas gifts. Only problem was, we went on the day where EVERYONE was out exchanging Christmas gifts. So the entire day was waiting and trying on Clothes, two things I do NOT enjoy. But I survived.
Tuesday- I had a great day. I got to sleep in for a while. When I did get up, I went to the computer and Skyped Chloe. It was great being with her.After we talked, I spent most of the rest of the day playing my new DSi game and being on the computer.
Wednesday- I slept in Wednesday too, but not a long. When I woke up, I went to the Living Room and I watched some Scrubs. I didd get to talk to Chloe again, but not as long. She had a friend coming over. At sunset I went outside and took some nature pictures.
Thursay- Today was a very relaxed day. It was cold, so I spentt a couple hours curled up on the couch with a blanket and the Kindle reading Catching Fire. Such a good book. I started playing Sims again, and have been really enjoying it. But I decided to stop and create a blog before I got too far behind.
I am having a great winter break. I am so dissapointed that it will end very soon. But I am glad my mom is off until Monday. We can spend the last few days together.

No comments:

Post a Comment