Saturday, January 22, 2011

1/22/2011

Sorry I have not writtin in a long time. Been REALLY busy!
Over the past couple weeks I have been sick with a bad cold. I would feel better, then worse. Right now I feel worse.
Today was OM's first 9AM to 5PM practice. It was tiring. We worked on our set all day. After OM I went home and just rested. It felt good, seeing that I have not slept properly for the past week.
For anyone who is thinking of watching A Haunting in Conneticuit, DO NOT. It is the scariest movie I have ever seen. I would lay awake half the night, scared that something scary was watching me.
So, it was a good but tiring day.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you are still not feeling very well.
    When is your OM meet?
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. The competition is Feb. 26.
    We have practices Tues 3-6, Thurs 3-6 and sat 9-5

    ReplyDelete