Monday, January 24, 2011

1/24/2011

What a interesting day.
It started out like any normal Monday, tired as can be. Nothing happened at School, exept for we had a Substitute. He was extremely strict. Also I drew this beautiful picture, which concluded to my new motto, "Old Scars, New Scars" it means we all have old scars in our life, and we WILL get new scars.
Here is the weirdest part of the entire day. While I was eating Cereal, looking at the fish tank, I saw a small orange ball with a trail at the end of it. At first I thought it was just some piece of alge or something, but then it started to dart around like a Fish. Then I realized the trail on it was actually fins! PLUTO, MY FISH, HAD BABIES!!!!!!!!!!!!! The fish dissapeared, and I didn't see any more of them, so I concluded that Pluto ate the others and the fish I saw escaped. I have decided to name the little fish Hope, because she/he was the only one who survived.
ALater in the day, I felt like doing some art. So I took out the art supplies I got for Christmas and sat there untill I came up with a brilliant idea. I was going to draw an amazing picture for my BFF, Chloe Powers. It is going to be her name in the middle, surrounded by little doodlings that either signified something about her, or something about our friendship. I better get back to working on it!
P.S I still haven't decided on the perfect look for my blog, so it's going to change a couple of times.

No comments:

Post a Comment